A diary of a modern day insomniac.

My opinion on everything I want to have an opinion on.

8 November 2010

Football Manager 2011

One of the best time wasters in the world…and believe me, if you start playing it you won’t have any free time left. I always liked managerial games and still Football Manager blew me away the first time I played it. Just make sure you have a LOT of time, because it is not a game that you can play in a couple of minutes. 

In all fairness, the new edition doesn’t bring a lot of novelties (a bunch of smaller upgrades), but how can you improve on perfection. If you like sports managerial games do yourself a favour and try it. You won’t regret it; maybe your wife or husband will...but you certainly won’t.

10/10 as perfect as they come

No comments:

Post a Comment